Write to Us
78, Ebenezer Church Road, Off Aladesanmi, Asero, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
Qualification: BSC/HND Location: Abeokuta, Ogun State Slots: 2-4 Job Type: Flexible Remuneration: Pro rata basis Healthucate™, a start-up social enterprise focusing on health and wellness education and promotion is on a mission to improve lives, reduce the burden of disease, and help people achieve optimum physical and mental wellbeing. Healthucate’s goal is to make health education available, accessible and easy-to-understand by every person, young or aged and as such is committed to developing innovative resources and platforms (i.e audio-visual contents, publications, games, and IT solutions) to communicate evidence-based, health information that evokes behaviour change for a healthier lifestyle. To support activities at our new Abeokuta office, we are seeking IT/SIWES Students and Fresh Graduates (Pre or Post NYSC) as Health Executive Interns.
- Candidate will provide support in assessing nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement menu plans and provides nutritional counselling.
- Translate scientific information about nutrition into practical advice to help people make health-conscious decisions about their nutrition and their lifestyle choices.
- Conduct online/offline research to inform evidence-based articles and develop creative content for various channels (i.e. brochures, manuals, audio-visuals) that evokes behaviour change on various health topics.
- Managing existing and building new relationships with service users by communicating company services to specific individuals and groups face-to-face and on the phone.
- Facilitate seminars on health topics and communicate health/ nutritional advice creatively in one-to-one or group settings.
- Execute administrative duties and procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, responding to emails and other office operational procedures.
- Handle social media engagement for effective brand communication and to increase client base.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required.
- BSc students or OND/Diploma graduates seeking a place to do their Industrial Work Experience (Nutrition, Dietetics, Physiology, Food Science or related field).
- BSC/HND Fresh Graduates in Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Science or related field. (if Pre-NYSC must be available for at least 6 months).
- Knowledge of a range of sciences and their applications to nutrition and wellness.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation; Ability to think out of the box and challenge norms.
- Good business, IT, analytical and numerical abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to interact well with customers – both internal and external constituents.
- Good grasp of the use of internet for brand building and client engagement.
- Good eyes for design and ability to use graphic applications and photo/video-editing software will be an added advantage.
Graphics Artists: able to create designs appealing to children/ teenagers aged 9 – 16 (logo, training manual, cartoon characters, animations) Video Editor: Edit videos and create short documentary to tell and document our story and progress. Health Professionals/ Advocates: willing to help execute and delivering the programme curriculum to schools within their communities to increase impact and reach. Child Education Experts: help research and create training content appealing to children in line with our defined health curriculum (i.e. physical activity, diet, life skills) Writing for our blog